Company Incorporation IndiaFor the purpose of company incorporation in India under the Companies Act, 1956, the first step to the formation of a company is the approval of the name by the Registrar of Companies in the State/Union Territory in which the company will preserve its registered office. Company Incorporation in India and setting up of branch offices of foreign corporations in India are synchronized by the Companies Act, 1956. The Companies Act of 1956 sets down rules & regulations for the establishment of both private and public companies in India.
We provide company incorporation services in India, which meets your requirements & expectations entirely. The procedure for incorporation of a company in India varies for each kind of company. The following steps are compulsory to incorporate a company in India.
- Decide Suitable Company Type.
- Choice of Suitable Company Name and check its availability.
- Acquire Director Identification Number (DIN) & Digital Signatures of the proposed Directors of the company.
- Drafting of Memorandum & Articles of Association containing main objects of the company.
- Signing and filing of different documents with the Registrar of Companies electronically as well as physically.
- Payment of Registrar of Companies, Company Incorporation Fees.
- Obtaining the Certificate of Registration.
Company Formation Services
Trademark registration is one of the leading law firms of India, which endow with company formation services at affordable price with complete customer satisfaction. Our company formation services are providing protection agreed by the government to the business entities as to ease the possibility of getting the advantage of the business. We are providing company formation services, which has given complete customer satisfaction by offering their services at affordable price according to client's requirements &expectations.